This is episode 2013 and I have a special guest talking about his new book, Should You Make The Entrepreneurial LEAP by Gino Wickman?
I read his first book, Traction. An eye-opener for an entrepreneur or someone building a niche property. It applied to me at the time and still does.
He has a new book out, Entrepreneurial Leap, which is an exciting topic for many people.
Are you an entrepreneur? Well, he’s been out there doing it for a while. His name is Gino Wickman.
If you’re at all in the entrepreneurial space, you’ve probably heard of him. If you haven’t, well, you will hear about him today.
We’re going to be going through this whole process of identifying within ourselves.
- What type of entrepreneur are you?
- Are you even cut out for it?
- Should you take the entrepreneurial leap?
That is what his newest book is all about. I can’t wait to share it with you, and I will explain more in this episode.
Watch this episode below or listen to it above. Enjoy, and let’s CRUSH YOUR WEEK!
Watch This Video
Thanks For Tuning in!
- If you found today’s show to be valuable, please share it.
- Please consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- They’re very beneficial when it comes to the show’s ranking. I can guarantee to read each one of them myself.
- Finally, don’t neglect to subscribe to the show on your preferred app.
“Remember, I’m here for you, I believe in you, and I’m rooting for you! Now it’s time for you to take action and go rock your brand”!